Maintenance Management that Makes Sense
WinAir offers aircraft operators of all sizes the ability to manage maintenance and control inventory in one integrated system while improving their overall workflow.
Built-in Quality Control
- Requirements that have not been researched are flagged.
- Uninstalled components and incomplete inspections are flagged.
- Overhaul and retirement intervals are filled in automatically from the template.
- Each template defines specific positions in which part numbers are allowed.
- Components can only be installed in a defined location.
Maintenance Schedule Templates
- Add aircraft quickly and easily to maintenance schedule templates, reducing omissions and errors.
- Define maintenance requirements for specific fixed-wing or rotary aircraft type, including inspections, components, AWDs, and service bulletins.
- Perform maintenance scheduling for each aircraft based on predefined maintenance schedule templates.
- Add various custom counters for each aircraft.
- Link tasks and sub-components into assemblies; remove and install entire assemblies.
- Generate future maintenance forecasts and compliance reports based on your latest log entries.
- Track components whether installed, in stock, or out for repair.
- View unlimited history of issues, returns, purchases, repairs, installations, and removals for every component.
- Write completed tasks to electronic technical logs.
- Generate work order tasks automatically from the maintenance scheduling system.
- Attach part requirements and maintenance documents to scheduled tasks, and print task cards for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Capture the costs of parts and repairs associated with any aircraft to an internal cost centre.
- Keep scheduled and unscheduled maintenance costs separated, customize fleet reports, and track deferred maintenance.
- Create and track repair orders sorted by vendor, part number, serial number, or repair order number.
Work Order Control Reports
- View all production activity in the work orders and tasks for a specific aircraft or cost centre department.