While we are not currently hiring for this position, we are accepting resumes from qualified applicants.
Product Specialist will be primarily responsible for building and maintaining a strong understanding of WinAir. Product Specialist is constantly improving his/her knowledge of the application as well as processes and procedures used in aviation maintenance organizations. The successful candidate will work with Technical Support, Quality Assurance, and Data Loading Teams as a Subject Matter Expert to provide further assistance.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Ability to apply sound business logic and analytical skills to acquire an in-depth understanding of WinAir software and its supporting web-based applications;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to learn new software, and quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to identify problem areas and find solutions;
- Ability to create rapport with a group (i.e. a helpful and positive attitude);
- Conceptual and analytical thinking with detail orientation;
- Patience, interest, and willingness to learn; and
- Superior organizational skills that allow you to effectively function in a fast paced environment.
- Travel to customer’s facilities to provide training presentations and hands-on support.
- Provide on-line training presentations.
- Communicate with customers via in-house database, remote desktop technology and phone;
- Download, extract and analyze customer databases for testing purposes;
- Propose appropriate and creative solutions to problems discovered during testing; Assist with customer software installations, data conversions, and system upgrades;
- Provide written and verbal responses to customer queries;
- Assist in developing and documenting user testing scenarios;
- Identify areas in software applications that require modification prior to being released; and
- Evaluate and test software for quality assurance as assigned.
- Assist in the Aircraft Services department with maintenance program data loading.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Passport without travel restrictions
- Must be professional, articulate and able to achieve goals with medium supervision
- High technical aptitude and proficiency with general information technology
- Sound analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent customer service/presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with relational database terminology
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer
- Technical support experience working with software applications or equivalent
- Experience working with MS SQL
- College Diploma in a related discipline
- Fluency in other languages is an asset
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format by e-mail to email@example.com (Attention: Human Resources). Please be sure to include the reference # and position title in the subject line as well as indicate where you found this job posting in the email.
Thank you in advance for your interest, and those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Salary will be commensurate with experience, and if you have questions or require special accommodations at any point of recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. This job posting will be valid on the company website until the position is filled.