Reporting to Operations Director as an E-Learning Developer / Trainer, you will work to create an educational experience for learners that successfully teaches them new information or improves their skill level on our WinAir software. The instructional design process includes: assessing training deliverables, defining learning objectives, creating E-Learning content, supporting the implementation of training, managing the LMS, delivering training, and evaluating the effectiveness of the curriculum. As a part of our Shared Services Department, you will work closely with colleagues and managers to determine requirements throughout the training process and will be committed to continuous learning and development, as well as providing an ongoing commitment to serve in various roles and responsibilities.
- Work to become one of the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver and facilitate training–WebEx and On-Site;
- Participate in needs assessment and contribute to the planning of E-Learning projects, including the estimation of anticipated resources and timeline;
- Structure, review, and edit educational material and propose revisions for improvement;
- Write, create, and adapt reference material such as flowcharts, scripts, and storyboard templates, for the production of curriculum and training content;
- Write and create documentation (guide-sheets, videos, etc.) as well as training and orientation modules for use by SMEs, instructors, and learners; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand and convey complex technical information in simple terms
- Ability to interpret complex requests & implement them based on an aggressive timeline
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with little direction
- Experience with E-Learning authoring applications (Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, etc.)
- Working experience with LMS is a great asset
- Understanding of Adult Learning Principles is an asset
- Aviation experience/knowledge is a plus, as is fluency in other languages