Reporting to Managing Director, you will be a proactive enthusiastic team member with a passion for bringing in new business opportunities for the company.
As part of our Client Success team, you will be primarily responsible for qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities, and contacting and developing relationships with potential clients.
- Bring in new business opportunities through networking, relationship-building, and problem-solving;
- Make recommendations on product and services based on a thorough understanding of clients’ needs;
- Leverage available market data and analysis to develop potential sales and/or promote new ideas for improved service offering to clients based on the assessment of their current service model and the company’s product/service offerings;
- Keep abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, and market trends;
- Determine solutions to client service issues or identify opportunities for providing improved service based upon expert-level knowledge of the company’s service model and products; and
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum of College Diploma in Aviation, Business, Sales, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working successfully with top-tier and/or national accounts
- Previous work experience in business-to-business sales is a must
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Well-developed presentation skills, with experience in providing presentations to large groups
- Ability to develop strong operational knowledge of products sufficient to understand a full spectrum of client issues and offer reasonable and workable solutions
- Interpersonal and relationship skills sufficient to adapt style and approach based on client needs and situations
- Ability to express ideas persuasively in either individual or group settings to gain support/buy-in from key stakeholders
- Ability to travel to both domestic and global locations for tradeshows and client visits (expected travel: 1 to 5 trips per year)
- A desire to work as a part of the team
- Aviation experience/knowledge a plus, as is fluency in other languages